Comments

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Free sketch action for Photoshop

Posted by at 9:25 AM Read our previous post
After reading about how to do a sketch in photoshop this morning, I decided to create an action for it. I knew otherwise I wouldn't remember the steps. This was created in Photoshop CS4. If you download and use in another version or in Elements, please let me know how it works. I'm not an action expert, but I have tons of basic ones I set up for myself...

Here is a sample of what it will do:




Here is a link to download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bbn3nymnbfoonr5

1 comment:

Scrumptious said...

This looks really cool. Thank you! This is something I never think to do, but it looks great. Perhaps I'll be encouraged to try it out now that I have this action!

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template